Pages 6 (1283 words)
Rose Tours Korea (any references on this document and in correspondence with “RTK” hereafter) is a Travel Agency based in Guam that promotes and arranges tours in South Korea. These terms & conditions apply to the person making the booking and all other persons on whose behalf the booking is made. Your booking of a tour through RTK signifies your understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions of RTK listed below.
Bookings & Alterations
- Bookings will be made through [email protected]
- Booking is only for the guided tour and hotel accommodations.
- Alterations to the booking will be final once payment is made.
- Cash payment and Credit Card payment through PayPal are the methods of payment.
- All payments must be made in USD.
- Full payment is required to make a reservation and book a tour.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Cancellation 8 to 14 days before tour day, you will be charged 50% of the tour package price
- Cancellation 3 to 7 days before tour day, you will be charged 75% of the tour package price
Passport & Visas
Age, Health, Medical Issues, or Disabilities
- Clients must conform to the health regulations required by South Korea.
- Most of the tours require a lot of walking. Clients are responsible for their health being up to the physical demands of the tour. If you have any questions about a tour’s physical demands, please ask RTK before booking.
- Clients must advise RTK before booking, of any physical, emotional, or mental condition that may require professional attention during the tour or may require the use of special equipment. If Clients fail to disclose any such conditions, RTK may refuse to allow participants to take part in the tour and he/she will forfeit the trip cost; and in such event, RTK shall have no liability, financial or otherwise.
- If Clients have any medical or disabilities, he/she must bring and be responsible for all necessary items related to/her condition. If any such condition arises after the trip is booked, he/she must advise RTK in writing immediately. Failure to advise RTK shall release us and all our personnel from any liability related to such condition or its treatment.
- RTK reserve the right to servicewomen past their sixth month of pregnancy and unaccompanied minors.
- Note that some RTK tours may not be wheelchair accessible.
- Clients are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance which is mandatory to take part in a tour organized by RTK. The policy should provide cover for loss of deposit, cancellation and additional expenses, medical expenses and repatriation, and loss or damage to baggage and valuables. You are responsible for making any special or increased insurance arrangements that you deem necessary.
- RTK reserves the right to take photography, video, or film records of any of its tours, including guests, and to use any such photography, video, or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
- By booking with RTK, Clients agree to allow their images to be used in such photographs and/or videos. Clients who prefer that their images not be used must inform RTK before booking a tour.
Personal Responsibility, Behavior & Local Laws
- Personal belonging remains your responsibility and risk at all times.
- All Clients are responsible to ensure that he/she and the members of/her Party do not behave in a way that causes offense or danger to others or which risks damage to property belonging to others. In such circumstances, RTK has the right to terminate arrangements made on the Clients’ behalf, in which case RTK’s responsibility to the Client ceases immediately. Therefore, RTK will not be liable for any refunds, payment of compensation, or reimbursement of any cost or expenses incurred as a result. Further, the Client will be liable to reimburse RTK for any expenses whatsoever that it incurs as a result of such behavior.
- All Clients and participants in RTK tours are expected to obey the laws and regulations of South Korea and any failure to do so will relieve RTK of all obligations that it may have otherwise.
Limitations of Responsibility and Disclosure
- RTK acts solely as a booking agent for disclosed principal suppliers, hotels, ground transportation, and other independent contractors providing accommodations, transportation, and/or other services (“supplier(s)”), and is not the source or provider of the travel services. Each of these supplier companies is an independent entity with its management and is not subject to the control of RTK.
- All bookings are accepted by RTK as agents, for the travel suppliers on your itinerary. RTK is not liable for any personal injury or property damage, which may arise out of these services. RTK hereby disclaims any liability whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, including without limitation liability for any direct, punitive, special consequential, incidental, concerning, or indirect damages, in connection with the goods or services provided by any principal supplier booking through RTK, including without limitation liability for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be incurred through the fault, negligence, willful acts, omissions or otherwise of such supplier, or of any supplier or their respective employees, agents, servants, or representatives, including, without limitation, their failure to deliver or their partial or inadequate delivery of services, fuel increases, and other matters outside of RTK’s control, and you hereby exonerate RTK from any liability concerning the same.
- RTK reserves the right to cancel any itinerary or any part of it, to make such alterations in the itinerary as it deems necessary, and to refuse to accept or to retain as a member of any tour any person at any time.
- RTK shall not assume any responsibility for any air and/or ground schedule changes. RTK has solely received commission and fees for travel transactions and the Customer agrees and understands that any recovery from RTK will be limited to the commission and fees paid by Custthe omer received by RTK.
- “Force Majeure” means, about RTK, any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of RTK, (including, but without limitation, acts of God, explosion, flood, tempest, or because ofeful wind, fire or accident, war, or, the threat of war declared or undeclared, acts of terrorism, sabotage, insurrection, riots, strikes, civil disturbance, requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, defects in machinery and vehicles, delay, wildlife, or other untoward occurrences).
- RTK shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise be liable to you, because of delay in performance, or by non-performance, of any of its obligations hereunder to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure.
- If RTK, and/or any of its travel suppliers, are affected by Force Majeure, they shall be entitled to, and may in their sole and absolute discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement about to about the trip. Payment of any refund by RTK to you as a result of the non-performance of any obligations hereunder shall remain at its sole and absolute discretion, although RTK shall use its reasonable efforts to reimburse you where possible. However, RTK shall be entitled to deduct from any refund recoverable the reasonable actual and potential costs to RTK of the Force Majeure and applicable cancellation fees.