business communication essay Essay
SEO Title: How to write business communication essay
The concept of business communication essay is inextricably linked with the sphere of cooperation. No businessperson or employer in his work can do without business interaction. Business communication and its forms act as a unique link that is the basis of the interaction between people and business.
H1 What is a business communication essay?
The main areas that relate to business communication are marketing, brand management, employee management, corporate, communication, public relations, as well as advertising and consumer behavior.
Knowledge of essay writing and how to create business papers such as business plan, financial plan or marketing plan will allow you to establish a business and connections effectively, or successfully start a career in marketing, accounting, finance, investment banking, etc.
H2: Briefly about the essence of the essay
The word “essay” came to us from France and historically dates back to the Latin word exagium (weighing). French essay can translate the words experience, trial, attempt, sketch, etc. That writing is a prosaic composition of a small volume and free composition, expressing individual impressions and considerations of the author on a particular occasion or issue and not claiming the truth. Examples of topics for the piece can be very diverse – from philosophical to literary and journalistic, historical, including biographical sketches and others.
That genre of writing, is actively disseminated in all areas of our lives. In many universities, schools, when hiring young professionals, such piece is offered as one of the entrance exams and is one of the main components of the package of documents. The contest helps from the variety of the best to choose the better and lets you realize if this person is good enough for business, study, is his work experience sufficient to justify hopes in the future and benefit the company (organization, enterprise). But for a competent, interesting creation, some rules and recommendations should be observed.
H2 Characteristic features of the business communication essay
- One of the peculiarities of the business essay is that the genre assumes the freedom of creativity, it can be written on any topic and in any style.
- In the same way, this genre always has some specific topic that contains a problem and prompts the reader to consider.
- That type of text has a subjective author’s position. Expresses a subjective view of the existing problem, its relation to the world, etc.
- Contains a detailed analysis of the problem. Our point of view needs to be argued by the factual material.
- There are no restrictions on the number of pages, but the such paper is small in volume.
- The logic of presentation. Despite the free composition, the essay must have an internal unity, consistency of the author’s statements expressing his opinion.
- Thus, we can distinguish the it by a special style of narrative; its purpose is to induce the reader to reflect. The author does not insist on his point of view, but as if invites the reader to think and discuss it.
H3 Structure of the business communication essay
When writing it is also important to consider the following points:
- The plan should consist of an introduction, three body paragraphs, and a conclusion. That is, in general, such piece must be five paragraphs.
- Entry and conclusion should focus on the problem, in the introduction, it is presented to the reader and attracts him, in conclusion – the author summarizes the opinion.
- Style of presentation: emotionality, expressiveness, artistic quality characterize essays. Experts believe that the short-term, simple, diverse offers, proper use of punctuation marks provide the proper effect. However, the style reflects the characteristics of the individual; this is also useful to memorize.
H3: Also, we can determine the structure of the essay by the requirements imposed on it:
- The thoughts of the author on the problem are set out in the form of brief theses. The thesis tells what the composition will be about and gives the reader an understanding of the subject and point of view of the author.
- Evidence must support the idea – the thesis is followed by arguments.
Arguments are facts, events, life situations, life experience, scientific evidence, references to the opinions of scientists, etc. When writing, it is customary to give two arguments in favor of each thesis, since one argument seems unconvincing, and three arguments can overload the text.
H4 How to write a business communication essay step by step
- Select a topic.
When choosing the topic of writing from the proposed list, you should choose one in which there is certain knowledge, considerations or just strong interest. If you do not have a topic assigned, you need to do some more work. However, this possibility also gives you an advantage in choosing the object of interest. Determine your goal. Is your essay for information or persuasion?
If the task is focused on the employer, it is desirable that both the topic and the content of the essay reflect the character of the author, his uniqueness, humanity and individuality.
- Make a plan of your thoughts
Make a plan that you will follow in writing the essay. He will help to present thoughts structured. Take the thought that you are brainstorming and collecting them in a circuit. Write a thematic proposal for your main ideas. Then, from the bottom, make the points and state your supporting evidence. As a rule, you need three arguments or a fragment of evidence to support each basic idea.
- Write your thesis.
To make the thesis seem more convincing, think about what aphorisms, quotes from classics might be relevant in your essay. They will give an essay of originality and aphorism. Choose one or three of your strongest ideas that support your topic. You should be able to support these ideas with proofs of your research.
H5: Some other steps
- Write the body of the essay.
The average, basic paragraphs of the essay are known as body paragraphs, the main purpose of which is to set out in detail examples that support your theses.
For the first paragraph of the body, you need to use your most convincing argument or the most important example.
- Write an introduction
The introduction should draw the reader’s attention to your essay. Therefore, a successful first sentence can help with your noble goals. But if you do not continue to develop the thought, he will give up reading in the middle. After the first sentence, one or two more sentences should follow, which will logically link the first sentence and the main text. Usually, these sentences serve as a continuation of the first phrase and expand the context. Most often, essays are not just descriptions. They cannot exist to tell you something in simple words. As a rule, the author of the essay pursues a certain goal. The aim of the writing is making the reader change his mind about some question
- Write a conclusion.
Finally, we need to formulate a conclusion. It will be better for you to write a conclusion beforehand. As this will help to facilitate the construction of your ideas, thereby, giving the groundwork for work.
The conclusion should not coincide verbatim with the judgment given for the justification: it brings together in one or two sentences the main ideas of arguments and sums up the arguments, confirming the correctness or incorrectness of the judgment that was the theme of the essay.
H2: To formulate a problematic conclusion, we should use cliché phrases :
- “Thus, we can conclude …”
- “Summing up a general line, I would like to note that …”
- In conclusion…
- Based on all the above, it can be argued that …
The additional merit of the essay is the inclusion in it:
- brief information about the author of the statement (for example, “outstanding French philosopher-educator,” “famous philosopher-existentialist,” “founder
the idealistic trend in philosophy “, etc.);
- description of different thoughts on the problem or different approaches to its solution;
- indications of the ambiguity of the concepts and terms used, with the justification of the meaning in which they apply in an essay;
- an indication of alternative solutions to the problem.
Writing an essay often seems like an impossible mission among most students and young professionals. If you can not write an essay on business communication, you can get help from expert site authors https://paperap.com/, providing you with personalized essays and model answers through which you can effectively manage your paper about business communication and get an estimate or work, about which you dreamed.